We have provided the land, hydrographic and LiDAR surveys for updating flood plain maps. We were responsible for meeting FEMA and USACE specifications on the survey and managing the control survey, LiDAR mapping, river cross sections, Quality Assurance Data, Hydrographic Data and the processing and map creation. Data from the surveys was used to provide contour maps for use in the development of computer modeling.
We have also provided the hydrographic survey in support of other firms flood plain mapping.
- USACE - Alaska IDIQ Contract for Hydrographic Surveys and Related Services
- Various Locations, Alaska
- Since 1995, we have provided the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) - Alaska District with hydrographic, topographic, and Global Positioning System (GPS) control surveys; aerial photography; LiDAR mapping; and tide studies on over five hundred projects throughout Alaska.
- more »
- Kenai Peninsula Flood Plain Mapping
- Kenai, Alaska
- We were tasked by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineer Alaska District to survey the flood plain for three rivers on the Kenai Peninsula. Various surveys were conducted using aerial Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) sensors, single beam sonar systems and Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) Global Positioning System (GPS) topographic survey equipment.
- more »